Oil Distilling Plant
Posted on 9/28/2010
|by Ayla Wei (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Chongqing ,China|
DIR Distilling Plant/ DIR Oil Filtration Machine
Ití»s easy to produce waste residue and bad smelling by traditional vitriol distilling, which will bring potential secondary pollution. Moreover, ití»s easy to change the color to black and produce the odor due to the recycled oil react with the oxygen. But after we use the alkaline complex catalyst refines the oil, the recycled oil havení»t change the color and havení»t create the odor. Whatí»s more important, you can use the residue to be as the fuel to heat the oil, without any pollution. And the machine is easy to operate; only 1-2 workers can control the machine.
1. Easy to operate, low operation cost
2. Environmentally friendly, without secondary pollution
3. The machine can recycle gasoline oil, diesel oil, engine oil, rubber oil and other lubricant oil to clean oil.
4. Low cost contain:
1) Only need the catalyst chemical, the cost is less than $30 to refine one ton waste oil
2) Heat consumption: 105kcal per ton waste oil
3) Power consumption: 40Kwh to recycle 1 ton waste oil
1) It can be applied to regenerate all kinds of waste lubricating oil (including petrol and diesel oil and any kind recoverable waste oil)
2) No secondary pollution during the process. No waste gas or water released into the atmosphere, the residue created during the process can be used as fuel.
3) High quality without oxidizing discoloration and bad smell
4) Low processing cost
5) High recovery rate
6) Highly automated
The performance of origin base oil and the various kinds of additive which exist in the base oil will not be changed, because this disposal plant remove the 95% harmful substance during the treatment process of waste oil.
Contact: Ayla Wei
Address: HuZhu Industrial Park , DaDuKou District, Chongqing, China
Zip Code: 400084
Yahoo Messenger: email@example.com